Whole slide / Wide-field imaging – Z-stack – Multifocus
Cartograph system has been designed to acquire wide-field images and multi-focus stacks in order to improve the depth of field of the optical systems.
Thanks to a motorized stage and a motorized focusing Z-axis, Cartograph produces images with an exceptional resolution that cannot be achieved with standard or digital cameras.
- Circular, rectangular or free-shaped exploration area
- Autofocus and multifocus functions – multifocal stacks – Z-Stack
- General view allowing to locate details in an image of 60,000 x 60,000 pixels.
- Automatic or step-by-step acquisition
- Edition of customized reports
- Export of global mappings (image mosaics) and of individual images in Jpeg, Tiff or BMP format
For more info,
Download Cartograph documentation or contact us.